Sheath for insemination cows and heifers;
Easy to use, durable and damage-resistant.
- Model :
- Insemination sheath
- Place of Origin :
If vaginitis or ureaplasma is a diagnosed problem in your herd, individually packaged sheaths or disposable sheath covers may also be used in a double sheath insemination procedure. In addition to providing thermal protection, this procedure reduces the number of bacteria carried from the vagina into the uterus during insemination and may increase fertility.
Apply the following procedures when using a double sheath to breed cows:
- Keep the plastic sheath package on the loaded gun as you withdraw it from your shirt.
- Insert the double-sheathed gun through the vagina to the opening of the cervix.
- Pull the package back on the gun until the gun tip pops through the plastic.
- Pass the gun through the cervix.
- Rolled “Sanitary Sleeves” or “Sani-Shield” protectors can also be used to double sheath breed cows